Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ok, This Is ME

This is kewl! So, I'm a 7th grader, green eyes, blonde(NOT DUMB), in love with Daniel Radcliffe. I dont know what to blog about now, so I'll just tell whats been bothering me.

There's this girl, Monica. She used to be my friend, but ever since this school year sterted, shes been hanging with wannabes. She turned into a real mean girl. She hangs out with Kelsi, Queen of the Wannabes. So today it was weid, because during lunch Kelsi come up to me. This is what hppened.

Kelsi: You love your friends, right?
Me: Yeah, so?
Kelsi: Well, Allison (thats my best friend in the worllld) said something.
Me: HUH?
Allison: What?
Monica: Tell her!
Me: Uhhh...
Allion: Tell her WHAT?
Kelsi: Oh, nevermind...
Monica: *smirks*
Kelsi and Monica walk away.
Me: What was that all about?
Allison: I think they are trying to traumatize you.

I totally agree with Allison. I mean, ever since Kelsi got mad at me for yelling at Monica(which actually never happened) She's been like, all insane-in-the-membrane. Well, I'll resolve this. Detective Wacky is on the case!

No comments: