Sunday, November 20, 2005

Lalllaaaaa

Why am I so weird?? I don't have a clue. Oh well. Anyway, I got my first interview for my paper. It's with Monica, though..... BOO HOO! I think I can deal with it though, since it is business after all. I'm interviewing her because I just got word from Nick, the district representitive for our school, that we are getting lockers. Fortunately, before this happened Monica was making a protest on this, and I want to see if she thinks her protest had any effect on this. I think it didn't, but it is my job (sorta) to report the news, and this is definitley news. I mean, our school has been around for like, a billion years, without LOCKERS!!! I mean, we can't even change for P.E. for God's sake. Dang, those people had better work the whole hiding-drugs-in-locker-thing out. I'M ANGRY and I have the power of the PRESS!!
They MUST bow!!!! BOW TO MEEE!!!!!!!!! Just kidding (kinda).

No comments: