Saturday, November 19, 2005

Current State of the Union

So, I've been really bored lately. But, it's almost the end of the weekend, then I'll be able to go back to school. In other news...... I'm starting my own newspaper!!! It's for middle school attendees of my school. I'm thinking of calling it Middle School GRRROWL. Nice name??? Maybe. Well, I have to get permission from my principal first, but he's pretty much a reasonble guy. Besides, I have a wonderful presentation lined up. I even have a graph. A GRAPH!!!! That's so tight. Anyway.... talk to you tomorrow, if I have time. My brother is playing basketball at UOP forever..... and I'm stuck there instead of seeing the new Harry Potter movie. Hrmph. Any way... I need to get on Yahoo! Music and listen to something, because I have that retarded 'My Hump' song in my head. BYE!!

No comments: