Saturday, December 09, 2006

word time.

this is a bit random, but these are the words i like:

Prodigious- it mean fantastic, fabulous, amazing, miraculous
Trip the Light Fantastic- this means to dance. i'm serious, it's in the thesaurus.
Lam- This means skip. I'm not kidding. It reminds me of meat, too.
Scintillation- this word is awesome! it means glitter. really!!!!
Snafu- this means to beat up but in like... a girly way. I'm not making this up!
Doll- not the toy doll, but the word like "beauty". You know, like "you're a doll".
Valediction- to leave. Like "i will take my valediction, now".
Chimera- means a very pretty rainbow. yay!

that's it!!!!!!!!!!! I'm serious when i say these are real. they just might take a bit more INTELLIGENCE to understand them.

i heart you, all my prodigious fans!!!!! *no autographs, please*
peace OUTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: