Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hey Ya'll

Soo...... it's Saturday. We finished State Testing at school (finally) and will be getting the results this Summer (gulp). So anyway, I spent the night at Tina's yesterday, and we prank phone called Monica and Tina was all like,
"I got in a hecka big fight with Cheyenne, and she like called me a b**** and she was being hecka mean. What in the heck is wrong with her?"
Only we were just trying to see why Kelsi thought I wanted to jump Monica or whatever. SO I was sitting right next to her, with the other phone, listening the WHOLE time. Then Monica's all,
"She's been acting really weird lately, I don't know WHAT is her problem, but she needs to get over it. Sylvanna was sayin' that she's probobly jealous, 'cause Emily like me more than her. She probobly is. What a b****!!!!!!!!"

Then Tina and I giggled, and I said into the phone,
"Monica, I wouldn't be jealous of your life in a MILLION YEARS. If you think I would trade in my dorky attitude for your preppy butt, you've got another think coming. YOU should be the one who's jealous; you've got some serious issues, freak!"
Then Tina goes,
"Nobody likes you!!!!"
And we hung up. Good Garden of PEAS, I hate Monica. Hehe.

And THEN guess wh owe called? My boyfriend. Yep, we called NICK! And Tina did the same thing, she talked, he talked, I listened. Tina casually asked him about me, and she made up a story of how when Michelle & her were in a fight, she was all up about me, saying she deserved Nick more than I do. Then Tina said to Nick that she wanted to know why he liked me. Tina is really good at scooping these things up casually, you know? And I got to sit there and listen to Nick PERSONALLY (well, PHONE personally) say how I was cute, funny, smart, and laid-back. Well, I can't deny any of that stuff in his person, either, cause' he is every one of those thing times 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: